- Colive is yet another daylight scam in Bangalore where they loot money from tenants and ask them to vacate overnight. They don’t pay the landlords and the landlords always create a big mess in the PG and they abuse you to pay them extra money every day. And Colive management will never give you any support. They will give you a room at a very cheap rate, but be ready to pay a hefty electricity bill of a minimum ₹1000 and to pay a minimum of an extra ₹3000 directly to the landlord every month, also forget about your security deposit you will never get it back.
- If you are looking for a reliable PG in Bangalore, my honest answer to you is Zolo and they are very gentle and polite and you will feel valued at the PGs. You can join Zolo through the link here and save ₹200 on your booking here.
- Join Colive with the referral code AMAAEDDU to save ₹1000 on their Android or iOS app.
- I would strongly recommend you prefer Zolo stays over Colive because of my terrible experience staying at Colive.
- After scheduling your visit to the property, tell the sales manager that you have a referral code and apply it along with the discount coupon that you got from him on call.
- The monthly rentals start at ₹5000 per month and they also have a unique feature to bid the price.
Colive Referral Code
Table of Contents
You can save ₹1000 with the Colive referral code AMAAEDDU when you make your booking. There are two options to get discount, you can apply both the referral code and discount coupon.
To get the discount coupon, you have to call the sales manager after your property visit and he will tell you the discount coupon. Along with the discount coupon, tell him that you have a referral code from a friend and apply the code below to get an extra ₹1000 cashback for next month. If you choose a referral code, you can get an instant discount on your first month’s rent through the Colive app or website.
|Colive Referral Code||AMAAEDDU|
|Referral Earnings||₹1000 per refer for both|
|KYC||Required for booking stay|
What is Colive?
Colive is a coliving space startup operating throughout India with fully furnished studio bedrooms and a lot more than a normal coliving PG. Colive is built for the corporate youth who come to Bangalore and they provide all the modern amenities and facilities in their rooms.
Rooms are built in the art of space theme and all of them are recently constructed or renovated with everything that you need to work from the room. The parent company of colive is Colife Advisory Private Limited.
Facilities in Colive
Detailed information about the rules and guidelines will be available in their handbook and you may check everything about Colive there. The option to enter the referral code or discount coupon is when you try to book the property of your liking.
- Power backup
- Spacious rooms and cupboards
- Delicious meals and food
- Coworking spaces
- Fully furnished rooms with bed and mattress.
- Secure access to rooms via biometrics authentication.
- Shared washing machines and Refrigerators.
- A centralised security monitoring system, CCTV.
- Digital door lock and free high-speed internet.
Bid and stay at your own price
Since COVID has hit the hospitality industry very badly, Colive has an amazing offer, unlike any other housing startup you have the opportunity to bid your own price for the property you are interested to stay. If your bid meets their expectations, you might strike a deal or a grab.
We strongly recommend bidding at a reasonable price and respecting their property in case you are keen about staying with Colive. You can even use the referral code AMAAEDDU to get an instant discount of ₹1000 on your first-month rent.
How to sign up with Colive?
- Download the colive app from the App Store or play store to get started.
- Click on signup and verify your mobile number with OTP and complete your profile.
- You need to complete your KYC to move into a property on rent and you can do that quickly by uploading a photo of your document.
- Find your property with the rentX, smart search or prime option or even you can use their smart bot available on the app and website.
- Enter the tentative dates and pay your deposit and rent through the app.
- You can enter the colive referral coupon to get a discount of ₹1000 on your first-month rent.
Frequently asked questions about Colive
Q. What is the security deposit required at colive?
Answer: Most of their houses demand one month of a security deposit before you move in.
Q. How much can I earn by referring friends to colive?
Answer: You can earn ₹1000 per tenant who completes the first-month rental payment.
Q. How to redeem my referral earnings?
Answer: You cannot redeem your colive referral earnings as real cash, but you can redeem it on your next month rent payment.
Q. What is the latest Colive referral code?
Answer: The latest colive referral code is AMAAEDDU.
Q. What are the cities that Colive operates in India?
Answer: They are operational at Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, NCR, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad and all major cities in India.
Reviews of the Colive App
Stayed with Colive for a long time, the rooms are newly constructed and well maintained and the prices are affordable for freshers too. The management team is average and I wish they are more professional and colive does not end up like OYO rooms.
The move-in process was smooth and hassle-free, they only ask for one month of caution deposit and it was an affordable price for the middle class too. Now that they even have covid pricing and deals that start private room from INR 7,777 only, which is a very rare price in the recent times. I also referred one of my friends with my colive referral code and got a discount on my rent which was a great experience.
I’m satisfied with the quality of the property and they allow guests only for 2 nights maximum. I wish they are freer on their rules and allow guests to stay for longer at least in private rooms. They also charge Rs 500 per night for the guest’s post 2 nights of stay.