- Join KUVERA with the referral code 4C95O and get ₹1,500 in digital gold.
- 1 Million+ users trust KUVERA for investments and managing personal finance.
KUVERA Referral Code
|KUVERA referral code||4C95O|
|Eligibility||New users only|
₹1,500 in digital gold
Android, iOS, Mobile
|Parent company||Arevuk Advisory Services Pvt. Ltd|
Why is KUVERA the best mutual funds app?
- It should allow me to invest in regular and direct funds it should be free to download and use.
- It should allow si piece and also lump sum fund buying options.
- It should be easy to understand and navigate
- it should not have any hidden costs for my transactions.
- It should allow easy and quick online mutual fund transactions.
- It should have timely and regular market loads and news updates.
- it should also show my investment portfolio and enable me to track performance.
- it should allow me to set my financial goals it should recommend me good mutual funds to invest in with their history and performance
So with these things in mind here is my favorite mutual fund app in India. KUVERA is a startup founded by experienced ex-investment bankers. Their experience is well seen in the way the app has been made true.
Why KUVERA Referral code in 2021?
KUVERA Referral program benefits
- The referred person and the person who refer are benefited from the KUVERA Referral program.
- When you’re referring someone, you get ₹201 in digital gold when the referred person makes an investment of ₹5000 or more.
- And the person who signs up from your KUVERA Referral code receives up to ₹1500 worth of digital gold when they transact or invest ₹5000.
KUVERA App Investment overview
Kuvera referral code investors can invest in direct mutual funds at zero commission no extra charges and that’s their pilot they offer a wide range of mutual funds with direct plans from more than thirty-six mutual fund houses.
Kuvera also lets you buy digital gold at no extra cost, it’s super easy to use even for beginners. And no wonder it is one of the best mutual fund mobile apps available online in India today.
I use it personally and I’m very happy with it the only negative about Kuvera is that if you don’t have your KYC done they won’t accept first-time investors.
So you will have to get your KYC done with a third-party app before start using Kuvera. Their customer support is kind of just okay but they’re working on it.
Also, you have to sign up with the mandates to make payments happen from your bank account and this can take some time to set up.